Moose in the Closet



I'll Have What She's Having


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been known to buy things just because I like the way they feel. Then I pet myself in public. This is only one small step above petting other people in public. A friend introduced me to Cordarounds - and by "introduced me" I mean "she bought out the entire web site and now taunts me with her plush corduroy pants." I've been longing for this corduroy skirt ever since:

Horizontal corduroy, they're guaranteed not to make your butt look big. (If anyone's concerned about that horizontal thing.) The skirts are A-line with a cut-out to show off the lining, and come in both olive and brown. The day they make red is the day I buy three. Plus, it's a San Francisco company and Al Gore is all about buying local. I always listen to Al Gore when making my fashion choices.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3