Moose in the Closet



Shifts are the New Ice Cream


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everywhere I go, I see another shift that I love. Another shift that will not skim my thighs the way it skims those of the model because I still, despite all my enculturation into the doctrine of our fair nation, do not believe that ice cream and clothing are mutually exclusive. Is anyone else both amused and appalled by the inverse relationship between American obesity levels and the rail thin model types thrown about on billboards?

Back to the clothes. Here is a very nice a-line shift of the mod variety from Shop Bop. A-line = forgiving of ice cream. We like that.


It's classy, it's silk and it's expensive. Jackie O would approve.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3