Moose in the Closet



Anthropologie Pick of the Week


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You thought I finally stopped harping on Anthropologie, didn't you? If I have to pass the display windows on my way to work every day, you have to read about it. Well, you aren't being chained to your computer by my force of my sheer charisma. (The pull of my magnetic personality hasn't really manifested yet.) You could always click that little red x at the top of your screen. But then you would miss out on Anna Sui's beautiful constellation dress:


Black silk halter with a constellation pattern to set you off from the other black and white clad lovelies? With a swingy skirt? Sign me up.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3