Moose in the Closet



One of Each, Please


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I never thought the phrase "tweed dress" would get me so excited. But add the phrase "Dolce and Gabbana" and "tweed dress" no longer means "music teacher with halitosis." It means "I want to put this on right now and go read something while wearing sexy hornrim glasses." I promise to stop using quotation marks now. Behold the gray tweed dress of champions.


Why do I even look at Dolce and Gabbana? Why? Feast your eyes on this red crepe tank dress and tell me you don't want to lean against a wall and pout.


Just make it stop. Please. Look at this black bustier dress. That thing might actually give me cleavage.


Resolution: Never look at D&G again. Ever. At least not until your clothing budget matches your greed.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3