Moose in the Closet



Shoes are an Investment. No, really.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Every time I pass a shoe store, I race in, determined to find a ballet flat I love. I haven't yet succeeded. Most of the department store offerings in my price range look cheap. Has anyone been to the ballet recently? That stuff ain't cheap. London Sole may just be my solution. Check out their turquoise ballet flats:


At $150 they don't quite qualify for "in my price range." Investment, they're an investment. With quicker payback and much higher cute quotient than a Roth IRA.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3