Moose in the Closet



Still with the Ballet Flats


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm still on my unquenchable ballet flat scavange. I don't have a pair yet and I won't stop posting pictures of them until I do. We'll all just have to live with that.



I'm not crazy about the little bows on these Cole Haan purple flats, but I'm pretty sure I like the shoe. They look to be more sturdy than the average ballet flat, but it's always hard to tell in a photo on the interweb. Photoshop does wonders these days. But I think these would be a solid choice. If I could ever actually make that choice.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3