Moose in the Closet



My Shoe Obsession Runneth Over


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Mission Brown Pump: Accomplished. I have about four shoe categories I am currently scouting. No, I don't have anything better to do with my time and no, that doesn't make me pathetic. It makes me a smart shopper. Yeah. Smart shoppers would do well to check out these Cole Haans, which I will now describe with an embarrassing excess of exclamation points: Half off! Embossed! Made in Italy! Leather lacing! Did I mention half off!

I did? Good.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3