Moose in the Closet



Officially Fall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I never thought I would go for the phrase "detachable turtleneck." Yet, I find myself smitten with this sweater dress from Indie shopper:


It spares us the bulk of some of other popular sweater dresses and the shape (admittedly, it's tough to tell in this picture) looks flattering. The neckline is certainly lovely.

For those of you lucky souls in the midst of Indian Summer, here's a pleated halter dress on sale:


I know there are those of you headed straight for the credit cards even though it's 45 degrees out because I said the word "sale." Smart people.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3