Moose in the Closet



When the Will to Shop Is Consumed by the Need to Link


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Read my latest bargains round-up at Knickers Blog here. In the interest of total disclosure, I now have to admit that all I'm buying any time soon is boring white bras. Preferably cotton.

Bunnyshop is also having a boot conundrum. This makes me feel better about having spent every lunch hour this week on an increasingly desparate hunt for boots.

Mighty Goods scores again with the little clothespin people. Would it be creepy to buy out the stock and organize a village, complete with grocery store, post office and social hierarchy?

Delight's latest set of deals has coerced me into spending a lot of money on shoes. A course of action I highly recommend for anyone.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3