Moose in the Closet



Good Lord, Woman! Choose Some Ballet Flats Already!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bar dark horse competition from an unknown front, these are my two finalists in the ballet flat hunt:

London Sole has simple, lovely ballet flats, though I must here confess my ignorance on what nubuck is, the material used in these shoes. But, orange! White bows! Pretty! Plus, on sale!



Very fond of the shape of Jeffrey Campbell flats. I'm all over the red patent here, though I prefer some of the other JC designs.


It could be argued that black flats would be far more useful, and even more fashionable in these dark days. But I like me some color.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3