Moose in the Closet



Iago is Ice-Skating


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Announcing: Moose Eats Her Words week. I shunned leggings. Shunned them with all the self-righteous fury of one Who Will Never Ever Return To The Eighties. Living through that decade once was bad enough, thank you.

Until I found these little getups. From Juicy Couture, no less. The brand that made velour tracksuits popular is now convincing me to like leggings. Just in: Lucifer is wearing mittens. I give up.

Deliciously girly wine-colored dress AND LEGGINGS!




Lovely wool shift AND LEGGINGS!


I'm so ashamed.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3