Moose in the Closet



These Dresses Make Me Want to Go Out and Win Something


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I could hoof it down the red carpet while secretly hoping to score not just a People's Choice Award for Most Deluded Starlet but also a place on Fug. Don't we all secretly want to be featured on Fug?

I personally couldn't pull off this one, but I bet some of you lovelies would look unbearably svelte in this Nicole Miller.


This one is more my speed. Classic, elegant, forgiving of the thighs, and - with the right hairstyle - possibly even Fug-worthy.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3