Moose in the Closet



Step Aside, Groundhog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



February 2 is actually Day o' the Strapless Dress. Why? Because I have decreed it so. I am going out to do that oh-so-sophisticated dinner and dancing thing on Saturday night. The dinner and dancing thing that would be far more sophisticated if we weren't all planning to get embarrassingly tipsy and dance like monkeys jumping for fresh bananas dangling just out of our prehensile reach.

Short and strapless would be just the thing. If only I had both the money and the boobs for said strapless dress. Luckily, my blog works as an alternate universe, gifting me with the bank account to buy them, the body to wear them, and the ability to hail a cab when I'm finished dancing like a hungry monkey.




Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3