Moose in the Closet



Spring Dresses, Part III


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Having been somewhat indulgent in the sparkling wine arena last night (there's nothing girlier than sparkling wine - except almond sparkling wine), I'm feeling somewhat fuzzy. Were I to indulge again this weekend, maybe on a lawnchair with my bare feet in the grass and a margarita in my hand, I would want to wear one of these dresses. And that's all the commentary you get because FUZZY.




(twigs and branches dress and river of grass dress, both from Anthropologie)

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3