Moose in the Closet



Bags of White


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I couldn't own a white bag, simply because my bags tend to attract unseemly amounts of ketchup and, strangely, blue dye from my favorite teal Old Navy hoodie. But white bags are a big thing this spring. Here are a few fancy-shmancy ones. I'll do another post with cheaper versions, so no one feels the need to become an investment banker or sell their soul to afford a damn purse.







(Ostrich bag from Loro Piana, caribou satchel from Prada, ray bag from Etro.)

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3