Moose in the Closet



Spring Shouldn't Make You Groan in Agony


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I pulled up some nice things with reasonable price tags. For once. But don't get too excited. My blogging theory is that since I can't buy any of this stuff anyway, I may as well go big rather than small. So I will continue to post shoes that no one in a normal tax bracket gets to buy. But for now: spring clothes that won't make you wince and grab your wallet to stroke it sympathetically.


Just made for those wedges and ballerina flats and kitten heels. Or flip flops. Yeah, definitely go with the flip flops. Spring is for hopping joyously, not tottering precariously. Tropical flower dress, $30 from Forever 21.


White pants = appearing impossibly OCD as you spread a handkerchief over you seat before sitting on it or getting chocolate stains on your butt. But they're cute. BCBG Max Azria white twill capris, $38 from Bluefly.


I confess a weakness for polka dots. And those rope wedge heels are very now. I now confess that I have no idea what that means, but I heard someone say it on Legally Blonde and those girls knew their clothes. Polka dot espadrilles, $39 from American Eagle Outfitters.



Now, that's spring. Nice with those white pants above. Acrobat peach linen henley, $25 from Bluefly.

Labels: , , ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3