Moose in the Closet



Wishful Thinking. Fine.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two points of consideration: 1. I am going out tonight and 2. I am in denial about my clothing budget. Gleefully embracing said denial (which conveniently negates pesky considerations like money, delivery options, and weather), I have decided that this might be the perfect outfit.

Jersey and ruffles. Girly is good. Let no one tell you otherwise. Development racer back dress:


Madras plaid silk louise clutch (note the pleats):


Yes, I still need shoes and maybe some decoration for this to be an actual outfit, but whatever. It's wishful thinking and I'm hungry. My chances of getting this dress are significantly lower than my chances of getting a ham sandwich. So please excuse me while I get some ham.

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3