Moose in the Closet



Swamp Grass


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Going to work on a beautiful Monday morn is painful enough without the added insult of shoving your recalcitrant limbs into unforgiving work clothes. So I don't. This is not to say I'm trotting around downtown San Francisco naked, it is to say I am currently garbed in a striped shirt and hoodie. I am classy. I am professional. I should be wearing this swamp grass t-shirt instead:


Doesn't that look cozy? All nice and jersey with some swamp grass to add appeal? I mean, what isn't appealing about swamp grass?

Labels: , ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3