Moose in the Closet



Spring Dresses, Part I


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Part one because I am lazy and can eke several days worth of posts out of one tired topic by not showing them all at once. It's called building suspense, people! Actually, it's not. But what screams "spring" higher and screechier than a strapless, stripey dress? Nothing! That's what! (Please note, dress will not actually shriek at you. But your roommate might if she sees you've bought another dress but not yet paid the phone bill. Not that any of you would do that. Just saying.)



How about a dress that reminds me of a butterfly for some inexplicable reason? Yes, I like it too.


And that's all you get for today. OOH, THE SUSPENSE.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3