Moose in the Closet



Spring Dresses, Part II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alternate title: Spring Dresses if You're Attending a Funeral.


All right, this one might be a bit short in the skirt to be funeral appropriate, but it's quite sweet in a black sort of way. My mistake! It claims to be a polka dot chiffon dress. My computer monitor is a bit dim. If there are polka dots I'm not seeing then you really don't want to wear it to a funeral. Unless the deceased is Irish; I hear the Irish have themselves quite a party when someone kicks it. In which case, polka dots and thigh display might be fully warranted.


Gray is quite popular recently, and I encourage it. For both its durability and its red shoe options. (I think gray dresses look awesome with red shoes. If I'm wrong, don't tell me. Because it's way too late now.) Rosette cami dress.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3