Moose in the Closet



Glamor Shields


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coach kindly sent me an email with Spring Must Haves. The tone of the text implied that I might, in fact, die without these things. They still didn't offer to give them to me without a credit card number. A little compassion, people! My life is on the line here!

Many of their offerings were too busily plastered in the coach logo for my taste, but I did like these sunglasses. I've been looking for a pair of oversized sunglasses to placate my inner diva.


These would do the trick. If you moved the decimal point on the price over a few places. But until that unlikely time (the one in which the decimal point moves or I win the lottery), these will be staying in the email. My inner diva will remain unsatiated.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3