Moose in the Closet



More Sales Intent On Torturing Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been eyeing this dress for months. Only eyeing, as I have absolutely no need for another fancy dress - especially another fancy black dress. But this one is just so lovely. Reminiscent of the 1920s with its handkerchief hem, beadwork and silhouette, but with an updated halter top. It calls to me. It pines for me. Especially on the Day of the Valentine, the one where I won't be doing anything fancy but have always enjoyed going to dive bars while ridiculously over-dressed.


Sure, St. Valentine dictates that red might be more appropriate. (Saviour of lovers and a bit of a fashion nazi.) But everyone and their schnauzer will be wearing red today. So throw this on, paint your lips and your nails red to placate St. Valentine, and be the black drink of water among the hordes of red-decked females.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3