Moose in the Closet



Good Skin Gone Bad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The only consolation to having the skin of a hormonal teenage boy crossed with that of a cranky crocodile is getting to experiment with products. I do loves me some products. But the options are endless and rather daunting. Not to mention pricey if you make a mistake. My latest experiment is with a lush face mask. It's fresh (everything is better fresh: cookies, cake, men) but I'm not sure it actually did anything. I tried it last night and my skin feels precisely the same.

So if anyone out there has any recommendations for a product that will moisturize my crunchy top layer while not enraging my lower oily layer, I will be forever indebted to you. I may even bake you some cookies. Fresh, of course.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3