Moose in the Closet



Someone Stop Me, For The Love Of God


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Nordstrom is having an amazing sale right now. This skirt was $26. Normally $88. Leather jackets for $40. Shrugs for $17. Unless I am greatly deceived, these things are returnable if they don't fit. (If it turns out that I'm an idiot, please don't hold me to that.) Which is the only way I will buy something without trying it on first. Or holding a measuring tape to my hips. Which I will never, ever do - I like my delusions, thank you very much.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3