Moose in the Closet



Forever 21, I Love You So


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Forever 21, formerly scorned as teeny bopper central, now lauded as new shopping mecca, provided me with two things of note today. Neither have pictures as the web site is a bit lackadaisical about picturing all merchandise available. Use those rabid imaginations - I know you have them.

1. Casual coat in blazer style with connected hooded sweatshirt. It sounds a bit odd but it's possibly the cutest coat ever. In raspberry corduroy. Found it on Monday for $35. Displayed unusual caution and did not buy it. Went back Tuesday. It was gone. Proceeded to go back every day this week (it's right near my office, shut up) until I found one hiding today. On sale for $12.

2. White strapless dress with black flower embroidery, full A-line skirt with black net lining, and a black satin bow belt. Only $30. Perfect with red shoes.

I was a happy shopper today.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3