Moose in the Closet



My Laptop Needs New Clothes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ever since I started working from home - and by "working from home" I mean "carting my laptop anywhere that ISN'T home so I can get some damn work done already" - I have been craving a new laptop bag. My old laptop bag was purchased back when laptops were an entirely different shape (hint: it closely resembled a brick) and hence it is dust bedecked and lurking in the basement somewhere. Possibly covered in mold. So I've been carting my work life around with me in a nylon bag with itchy straps that I got free at BlogHer. (Free! Free is good!) But if I was going to actually purchase a bag for my precious, this would top the list:



J Tote's Melania ($255). Oh, how I want you. Check out the other choices here.

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3