Moose in the Closet



Gray's Anatomy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gray is the new black. Sorry, it just had to be said. As the prime neutral for fall, gray is best paired with bright blues and yellows. Or maybe a pair of the red ballet flats I will lust after until the day I die. Then someone will have to go out and and buy me a pair so I can be buried in them.


Structured army jacket from Forever 21 ($35). It will never see battle, aside from the daily commute, but the wide collar and belt are to die for. (Sorry. Cliches feed my weary soul. Not unlike Snickers bars. You know they're bad, but you just want one. )


Lovely gray thermal knit dress from Alice Temperley for Target ($25). I'm thinking bright tights and tall boots.

Labels: , , ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3