Moose in the Closet



I'm Back, If Ever So Briefly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been neglecting you shamefully, dear readers. I think there were originally about 30 of you, now I suspect that number is a lot more like zero. And who could blame you? But I still lurk on the internet - I've been blogging regularly here and I've recently been contributing to Her Fab Life.

Today, I wrote about the ever-popular Superhero necklaces (read it here). Last week was Five and Diamond, a new leather and bloomer shop on Valencia St. (more here). And, if you don't mind busting right out of those new bloomers, you can read about SF's new restaurant, Spruce (over here).


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3