Moose in the Closet



Shoe Trends: Part I


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People are loving the gray shoes lately. I'd be loving the gray shoes too, except for the undeniable fact (I really hate facts) that I would never wear gray shoes. But for those who do, or who just like looking at pretty pictures of pretty shoes, here's the seasonably appropriate and oh-so-chic gray:


Marc Jacobs distressed maryjane (on sale for $380)


Cynthia Vincent Twiggy ($350)


Delman Roxanne ($295)


Jeffrey Campbell Love patent ballet ($72)

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3