Moose in the Closet



Year in Bags


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We all know that I love the bags. You may also know that I rarely have more than $75 to spend. (By "rarely" I mean "never".) So you should not listen to a word I say because, frankly, I don't know what I'm talking about. Like so many other internet browsers with bag aspirations, I rely on the Bag Snobs for their informed opinion. So I am blatantly stealing their Best of 2006 List for my own nefarious purposes. Namely, to present you with my favorites. Bags that would be in my closet right this very moment if someone presented me with a platinum American Express and redirected the bills to Yemen.

Lanvin Monsieur



Chanel Bowling



Pierre Hardy


Gorgeous, aren't they? Practical yet stunning.

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3