Moose in the Closet



I Would Wear This


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




You know, if I had $130. Which I don't. So, clearly, I won't actually be wearing this dress. Unless they want to just give me one. Anyone? No?

Instead, I will be putting it on my blog until such time as I have written that bestseller and cashed the checks. Then I will come back to the massive shopping list that is this blog and go all whirling dervish on capitalism. Then I will need to move so that I have a bigger closet. For those of you who like this dress and have $130 right now, head to shop bop.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3