Moose in the Closet



It's Really All About the Red Shoes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've never been a huge Marc Jacobs devotee. Of course, if we're going to talk like that, I'm not really a huge devotee of anyone except Old Navy. But there are certainly designers who are first in line when those truckloads of expendable income appear on my doorstep. (Any day now.) Marc Jacobs wasn't really one of them. But I just looked at the Neiman Marcus stock and found multiple outfits that I would wear. Over and over. And then over again. I would even wash them in between. I would even TAKE THEM TO THE DRY CLEANERS. I know.

Outfit Numero Uno:


That's a cashmere hoodie there. I don't think luxury gets any better than a cashmere hoodie paired with a patchwork silk a-line skirt in a color called "parsnip". Lovely. Especially with the shoes.

Outfit Numero Dos


I've been wanting a jean skirt lately. They go with everything - especially stripey sweaters. I like the short-sleeve sweater with long-sleeve jersey look. I will have to try that and see if it works on real people. Have I mentioned the shoes?

Outfit Numero Tres


Another variation on the silk patchwork skirt look - easy yet fetching. So, how about those shoes?

Labels: , ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3